Monday, January 24, 2011

Spring is Fast Approaching!!




Wow! It has been a while!! I have been consumed by life and not had much time for business lately, so I have some catching up to do!! This week, I'll be posting pictures of the new spring pieces that will be available March 1st! Hard to believe, but that is only 5 weeks away!

First up are some fabulous pictures from one of my all time favorite photographers, Kara May! These images are just stunning and her daughter so gorgeous! I count it a privilege every time she agrees to work with me!! Thanks so much for making me look good, Kara!

This to-die-for hat that so perfectly coordinates is a Nuxiemade! Thanks for the collaboration Melissa! Your hats make every outfit complete!

Enjoy the pictures! More to come!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a cute post. When I saw your blog I remember my childhood. I was impressed with your blog. Big thanks.


wholesale artful dodger

Alex Mick said...

This is absolutely amazing,honey,I can't take my eyes off!;)
womens brown leather jacket